Friday, November 23, 2007

ROX is open!

Ok, I know this is a late post so please forgive me because this is the first time I am updating my blog in a month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This event was attended by numerous celebrities and ambassadors, some just stayed for a while while others joined the party. Examples of celebrities were Diether Ocampo, Romi Garduce, the Philippine Star journalists and lots more! Ambassadors includes the British & French ambassadors and Politicians include Mar Roxas among others.

The event was oozing with drinks and scrumptious meals accompanied by music from bands. One particular band that deserves a spot in my article is the Kadangyan band, which promotes Indigenous Filipino music blended with some western influence to form an original genre which I think is great! They are not like other Filipino bands who are so trying hard to imitate American bands!
I also want to share to all of you this specific drink, its a beer actually, but its totally different for Filipino standards if you know what I mean ;-)
It's probably 7 to 10 times stronger than the average Filipino beer! I just drank a little bit about 1 gulp then after 20 seconds I felt my ear and cheeks were hot little that I notice that my face is turning red especially my ears! The name of the beer is Coors .

By the way ROX is a store for all your outdoor sporting needs. So if you are an enthusiast in any outdoor sport, this is the place to be!

Here are some Pictures and Videos from the event with captions!

A famous Philippine Star Journalist

The logo of ROX which my Dad gave its Specs.

Kadangyan performing

Just a section of lights which my dads company provided

Another outdoor view.

Kadangyan performing

Me with (from left) Noelle Wenceslao, Carina Dayondon (first filipinas who climb Mt. Everest) and Romi Garduce (Mt. Everest summiteer)

No comments: