Thursday, October 18, 2007

My First Visit to TriNoMa

I have three letters' to say, W - O - W!

Even though this mall is still not completely finished the inside is really astonishing!

TriNoMa which stands for "Triangle North of Manila" incorporates all the previously built Ayala malls. It's like a fusion of Glorrieta, Greenbelt, Ayala Cebu, and all the others.
I specially love the part where most of the cafes are located, you know the Garden at the top floor (see the pictures & videos I had inserted) which is so serene and full of water features! This area is best viewed at night which apparently I haven't taken any pictures yet. Nevertheless its still a worthwhile experience. ;-)

PICTURES


The Travel Club is one of the projects my father just recently finished (Our family Company is all about lightings and installation)










Oh! Did I mentioned to y'all that the lady in the black suit in this pictures is Miss Jessica Soho (a famous TV presenter in the Philippines)? I swear it's really her. Its blurred because I was to far from her that's why I zoomed my camera to the greatest extent.


VIDEOS









For more Pictures and Video clips please visit my Multiply site

*note: All pictures and videos were taken by my Nokia N71 phone so don't blame me if the quality is not that good.

No comments: